- Flow will now automatically reload in many cases where a session is open but not up-to-date, instead of displaying an error. This is especially beneficial for situations where a Flow has been opened in more than one tab, window, or browser.
- Expiration dates are successfully extracted in more documentary verifications
- When an expiration date can't be extracted, there is now a notice explaining this on the dashboard
- Device fingerprinting completes successfully in more cases
- Documentary verification images are now scaled down in the dashboard to make reviewing imperfectly cropped images easier
- Fixed a bug where deleted users could appear in the Screening assignment dropdown
- Fixed a bug where documentary images could be stale and then would suddenly "pop in" when navigating between multiple attempts